DEVELOPING RESILIENCE: ITS ABOUT BLENDING 3 KEY INGREDIENTS:
1) Physical lifestyle choices
2) social connections
3) mental toughness
Resilient people are happier, achieve more and tend to live longer, but their brighter outlook comes down to choices and learned strategies rather than natural, good luck.
- Remain composed under pressure so even when the heat is on, they perform at their best.
- Deflect long-term stress so they do not become overwhelmed by the demands of life.
- Persevere on the things which matter to them and achieve more, because they accept pain, endurance and sacrifice as necessary ingredients for success.
- Are focused on long term and ongoing improvement and thus avoid the blame game and becoming complacent.
If you want your team to bounce back quickly from their set backs and handle pressure with composure and wisdom, book your exploratory, strategy call with me at: https://calendly.com/andrewpaincoaching.
More videos to develop your resilience: